This 15' x 15' tent accommodates 30 guests and is one of the tents installed on the north side of the park. This tent is close to the pony rides, farm area, children's playground, and stables. This is an ideal location for small gatherings and a great viewing area to see the horses either going out or coming in from the pasture.
The Windmill 1 Tent offers the following:
- Approximately five picnic tables, two of which are child-size
- One single barbecue grill
- Three trash cans
- Restrooms located within walking distance
Tent Reservation Fees:
- Weekend Rate - $75 for all-day rental
- Holiday Rate - $75 for all-day rental
Security Deposit: $50, payable at check-in and returned same day
The Security/Cleanup Deposit is to be paid the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following terms have been met:
- All garbage is removed from beneath the tent.
- All garbage is placed in trash cans.
- All food is removed from barbecue grills.
- All decorations and tape/affixers have been removed.
- Charcoal in grills is spread out to ensure extinguishing - do NOT take charcoal out of grill or place on ground or in garbage cans.
- Area around tent is cleaned up (no garbage/trash on ground, etc.).
- All tables removed from tent have been placed back in tent, in orderly fashion.
Gate Admission Fee: There is a $1.50 per person gate admission fee for persons 6 years of age and older; children 5 years of age and under are free.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes: To provide prepaid gate admission passes for your guests, contact the park office in advance of your arrival at the park; passes cannot be distributed on the day of the event at the entrance gate.
To reserve this tent, call 954-357-8870 during business hours.