Jogging, as probably everybody knows, is a form of running that takes a slower, more leisurely pace. Its intention is to enhance fitness without the higher-impact effects associated with all-out running. According to Wikipedia, there's no standard speed distinction that separates running from jogging, although one definition characterizes jogging as less than six miles per hour.
Paths for jogging are currently available at these parks:
- Brian Piccolo Park & Velodrome, Cooper City; 954-357-5150
- C.B. Smith Park, Pembroke Pines; 954-357-5170
- Central Broward Regional Park & Stadium, Lauderhill; 954-357-5400
- Hollywood North Beach Park, Hollywood; 954-357-5187
- Markham Park & Target Range, Sunrise; 954-357-8868
- Plantation Heritage Park, Plantation; 954-357-5135
- Quiet Waters Park, Deerfield Beach; 954-357-5100
- Roosevelt Gardens Park, Fort Lauderdale; 954-327-3888
- Tree Tops Park, Davie; 954-357-5130
- T.Y. (Topeekeegee Yugnee) Park, Hollywood; 954-357-8811
- Vista View Park, Davie; 954-357-8898
- West Lake Park, Hollywood; 954-357-5161
Please contact or visit the park of your choice for additional information.