Transitioning into Medicare Presentations
Are you Medicare-eligible or nearing Medicare age? Confused with all of the options available? Attend an educational presentation to learn about transitioning into Medicare. Covered topics will include how each segment of Medicare (A, B, C, and D) works and their costs as well as Medigap choices. The presentations will take place at the following locations:
- Monday August 18 – 9:00a.m. Water & Wastewater, Training Room, Building 2.
- Monday August 18 – 3:00p.m. Port Everglades, Admin Building, Auditorium, 1st floor.
- Tuesday August 19 – 9:00a.m. Government Center West, Hearing Room, 2nd floor.
- Tuesday August 19 – 1:00p.m. Government Center, Conference Room 302, 3rd floor.
- Tuesday August 19 – 3:30p.m. Traffic Engineering, Training Room.
- Wednesday August 20 – 7:30a.m. Traffic Engineering, Training Room.
- Wednesday August 20 – 11:00a.m. Elderly & Veterans, Large Conference Room.
For more information, contact Employee Benefit Services at 954-357-6700, e-mail at email@example.com.