A regular meeting of the Housing Finance Authority of Broward County, Florida, will be held on Wednesday, April 11, 2012, at 5:30 p.m., in the 2nd Floor Conference Room, located at 110 N.E. 3rd Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Calling of the Roll
Consent Agenda (1 through 6)
1. Approval of March 14, 2012 Regular Meeting Minutes
2. Executive Report
3. Finance Reports
4. Landings of Inverrary (f/k/a Serramar Apartments) Project - Termination Agreement
MOTION TO APPROVE Termination Agreement for the Landings of Inverrary (f/k/a Serramar Apartments) Project as the bonds have been paid off and Qualified Project Period has expired.
5. Sanctuary Apartments (f/k/a Blue Isle Apartments) Project
MOTION TO APPROVE Termination Agreement for the Sanctuary Apartments (f/k/a Blue Isle Apartments) Project as the bonds have been paid off and Qualified Project Period has expired.
6. Corporation Assignment of Mortgage (Bank of America)
MOTION TO APPROVE Corporation Assignment of Mortgage for Bank of America on a 2nd mortgage loan that was funded by Countywide Home Loans to be executed and signed by the HFA Chairman or Designee, and provide that such Assignment of Mortgage be recorded in the Public Records of Broward County.
MOTION TO APPROVE the Consent Agenda for April 11, 2012
7. Single Family Bond Allocation (Mortgage Credit Certificate Program) – Action Item
MOTION TO AUTHORIZE Bond Counsel to prepare all program documents and Resolutions which will provide for the exchange of single family bond allocation for mortgage credit certificate authority; designation of a program administrator; authorizing the program expenditures in an amount not to exceed $35,000 which sum is inclusive of the $2,500 authorized by the Board at its December 2011 meeting.
8. Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds (2006A&B and 2007AB&C) – Mortgage Defaults
9. Moody’s Investors Service – Proposed Changes to Methodology for Stand-Alone U.S. Public Finance Housing Transaction with Mortgage Enhancements
10. MATTERS OF HFA MEMBERS
11. MATTERS FROM THE FLOOR
12. NEXT BOARD MEETING
May 9, 2012
Note: All Items on the Agenda are subject to change