Regular Meeting, January 12, 2011
A regular meeting of the Housing Finance Authority of Broward County, Florida, will be held on Wednesday, January 12, 2011, at 5:30p.m., in the 2nd Floor Conference Room, located at 110 N.E. 3rd Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida..
Calling of the Roll
- Brad Orvieto
- City Commissioner, Kenneth Thurston (City of Lauderhill – Seat 2)
Consent Agenda (3 through 6)
- Approval of November 10, 2010 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Executive Report
- Finance Reports (Draft - Audited Financial Statements for Year Ended 9/31/2010)
- Moore Stephens Lovelace, P.A. (External Audit Engagement Letter)
MOTION TO APPROVE HFA Chair to sign an External Audit engagement letter for fiscal year 2010; letter dated December 28, 2010 requested by the Broward County Auditor.
2011 State Tax Credit Local Matching Funds
MOTION TO APPROVE Resolution of the Housing Finance Authority of Broward County, Florida (the “HFA”), approving and authorizing the use of $195,000 from the HFA reserves to provide the remaining local match requirement for the Florida Housing Finance Corporation 9% tax credit allocation for multifamily Developers subject to the conditions as set forth herein; providing for severability; and providing for an effective date.
Motion to Approve: The Consent Agenda for January 12, 2011
- Colonial Park Apartments and Meridian Apartments (Transfer of the General Partnership Interest)
- Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds - Financial Guaranty Insurance Company (“FGIC”) Policy Holders Group Press Release
- Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds (Issued in 2006 and 2007) - Defaults
- MATTERS OF HFA MEMBERS
- MATTERS FROM THE FLOOR
- NEXT BOARD MEETING
February 9, 2011
NOTE: Items on this Agenda are subject to change, up to and including said meeting date.