Regular Meeting, May 9, 2012
A regular meeting of the Housing Finance Authority of Broward County, Florida, will be held on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, at 5:30 p.m., in the 2nd Floor Conference Room, located at 110 N.E. 3rd Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Calling of the Roll
Consent Agenda (1 through 5)
- Approval of April 11, 2012 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Executive Report
- 2012 Florida Association of Local Housing Finance Authorities (FL ALHFA)
Educational Conference July 11 – 14, 2012 in Key West.
MOTION TO APPROVE Staff and HFA Board members to attend the 2012 Annual Florida Association of Local Housing Finance Authorities Conference in Key West from July 11-14, 2012.
- Sharpton, Brunson & Co. P.A. – Agreement/Option
MOTION TO APPROVE One (1) year extension to the Agreement between the Housing Finance Authority (the “HFA”) and Sharpton, Brunson & Company P.A. dated August 12, 2009 for audit services for the HFA Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds and Multifamily Housing Bond issues from October 6, 2012 to October 5, 2013.
- Dufresne & Associates, CPA, PA – Agreement/Option
MOTION TO APPROVE The second and final one (1) year option in the agreement between Housing Finance Authority (the “HFA”) and Dufresne & Associates from September 23, 2012 to September 23, 2013 for preparation of the HFA annual financial statements for its Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds and Multifamily Mortgage Revenue Bonds.
MOTION TO APPROVE Consent Agenda for May 9, 2012
- Ms. Diane Williams and Mr. Anthony Brunson of Sharpton, Brunson & Company will present the 2011 Single Family and Multifamily Housing Revenue Bond Audited Financial Statements (Results Financial Overview)
- Multifamily Housing Revenue Bonds - Audit Requirements
- Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds, Series 2006
- MATTERS OF HFA MEMBERS
- MATTERS FROM THE FLOOR
- NEXT BOARD MEETING
June 13, 2012
Note: Agenda items are subject to change