Ten Habits of Highly Secure Employees
Ten simple ways for employees to help protect company data and assets
- Use strong passwords for all of your accounts
- Do not share your password with anyone
- Do not store confidential data on mobile devices
- Never provide personal information in response to an email or unsolicited phone call
- Password protect your mobile devices (phones, tablets)
- Shred documents that contain confidential information
- When faxing confidential information, double check the recipients fax number
- In the event your laptop or mobile device that is used to access County data is lost or stolen, please report it immediately to your supervisor.
- Do not forward SPAM emails
- Do not click on links from unknown sources
Employees Install and Test New Time Clock
A dedicated team of easyPay employees gathered to install and test a new time clock at Government Center West (GCW) in mid-August. Results of the test will be incorporated into a follow-up test installation happening in early September at GCW. Site locations for additional clocks are beginning to appear across the County. More Photos...
Pictured, left to right are: Mike Delucia – Facilities Management, Intern Anthony Lopez - ETS Workplace Services, Ivan Valdes – ETS Datacom, Norman(Kevin) Carosella – ETS Workplace Services, Alison Redmond – ETS KRONOS Project Manager, John Bruno – ETS’ Chief Information Officer, Qunea Gordon – ETS KRONOS Project Manager, Barry Ballester – (PACER Member) Permitting and Licensing, Consumer Protection, Chante Nelson – ETS Workplace Services, Jessica Rubenstein – ETS Workplace Services, Orlando Condo – ETS Workplace Services Manager, Robert Johnson – ETS DataCom; kneeling, Nick Bisono and Tom Oliver, both of ETS Workplace Services, and Frank Ardillo – Facilities Management.